An addition to the RégimA anti-ageing armoury, a deliciously quenching facial oil.
Immersed within exotic oils there lie 2 outstanding anti-ageing active ingredients to tantalise and treat.
Prickly Pear, extremely rich in antioxidant Vitamins E, K, and Essential Fatty Acids, Omega-6 and linoleic acid, Prickly Pear deeply nourishes, softening wrinkles, stimulates new cell growth, restoring elasticity, calms inflammation and brightens skin, improving pores and promoting a more flawless complexion.
BV-OSC (Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate) is powerful Oil-Soluble Vitamin C, providing multiple anti-ageing benefits. Penetrates quickly, protects cells from UV damage, improves skin tone due to anti-tyrosinase activity, whilst promoting healthy collagen synthesis, resulting in a stronger, resilient, clearer, brighter, more even-toned, smoother complexion.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE
AM: Cleanse with RégimA. Apply RégimA eye products and serums as desired. Apply a few drops of “On Q” to fingertips and spread quickly onto the whole of the face and neck. Allow a minute before layering other RégimA day or night products over the top. May tap on a few drops to Re-Quench during the day.
A Certified Ecocert ‘Cosmetofood’ – Powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. The seed oil contains 150% more Vitamin E even than Argan Oil, higher antioxidants (betalains) than beetroot, goji berries and Acai oil. Extremely rich in antioxidant Vitamins A, C, E, K, Phytosterols, and Essential Fatty Acids, Omega-6, linoleic Oleic, Palmitic, Stearic, Linolenic, and Palmitoleic acids.
Originally found in Mexico, showing remarkable adaptation to arid climates, thus a source of hydration in the desert, this cactus is now cultivated all around the Mediterranean basin. Historically used to treat burns and abscesses.
Why does RégimA choose this Special Ecocert Organic Prickly Pear?
These Active Molecules within the seed oil, which is a natural humectant, are powerfully anti-ageing, regenerating, providing proven anti-wrinkle, antioxidant, anti-bacterial and healing properties, with visible anti-redness, anti-irritant, deep moisturisation, soothing and smoothing. There is stimulation of new cell growth, restoring elasticity, calming inflammation, brightening skin, improving pores and promoting a more flawless complexion. This ingredient is a force to be reckoned with.
ABV-OSC (Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate)
Powerful oil soluble Vitamin C. Will not oxidise, penetrates quickly and provides multiple anti-ageing benefits. Protects cells from UV damage, improves skin tone whilst promoting healthy collagen synthesis, resulting in a stronger, resilient, clearer, brighter, more even-toned, smoother complexion.
An increase in oxidative stress wreaks havoc on skin health, hindering collagen synthesis and speeding up collagen breakdown, higher photo-damage, resulting in increased melanin production. As a result, skin visibly ages, with wrinkles, roughness, ‘age spots’ uneven pigmentation, reduced skin brightness and a decline in skin hydration. Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate Vitamin C acts at a cellular level increasing cell survival, collagen synthesis, ensuring skin hydration.
- UV Protection – UV exposure increases inflammation in the epidermis and dermis, damaging the DNA. UV rays increase melanin production and skin thickness, but not in a good way, resulting in a skin that is thick, coarse, full of wrinkles, and pigmentation. Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate achieves excellent penetration within the skin keratinocytes, fighting harmful effects of UV radiation. Cells treated with Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate have a better survival rate.
- Melanocytes – Produce melanin, a dark pigment, which protects skin from UV damage. However, too much of this pigment can result in a darkened, patchy, complexion. Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate helps reduce melanin production, resulting in skin brightening.
- Collagen – With age and exposure to environmental toxins and pollutants, skin loses collagen reserves. However, all is not lost, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate helps promote healthy collagen synthesis as well as causing a decline in the activity of collagen-degrading enzymes.
- Multi-Functional – Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate is a potent anti-ageing, antioxidant, melanin suppressing, and collagen boosting skincare ingredient with an impressive safety profile.
SUPER OILS – Leading the super oils within this package is Camellia, secret of the Geishas, rich in Omega 3, 6, 9, Vitamins A, B, D, this precious commodity has the identical molecular weight as skin, ensuring rapid absorption. Together with Hazlenut, Apricot, Rosehip and Blackcurrant Oils, “On Q” is a winning anti-ageing combination.
CAMELLIA SINENSIS SEED OIL – Secret of the Geishas
Camellia, from the Japanese Goto Islands, a most treasured secret of the Geishas, renowned for centuries for restorative and rejuvenating effects. Rich in Omega 3, 6, 9, Vitamins A, B, D, this precious commodity has the identical molecular weight as skin, ensuring rapid absorption.
- Anti-Ageing, powerful antioxidant, anti-inflammatory
- Outstanding moisture retaining ability
- Unique oil that penetrates in deep layers of the skin leaving it smooth and supple.
- Non-drying, non-clogging oil very rich in mono-saturated essential fatty acids.
- Contains Vits A, B and E and minerals.
- Contains Squalene, an important component of the skin’s natural emollient system. Lack of Squalene can result in dry and prematurely aged, wrinkled and sagging skin.
- Smooths, soothes and calms sensitive, easily irritated skins.
- Provides natural blocking of Ultraviolet rays.
- Restores harmony.
HAZELNUT SEED OIL (Corylus Avellana)
Rich in protein and B Vitamins. Contains essential fatty acids and linoleic acid. Helps tone and tighten the skin, strengthening capillaries and aiding cell regeneration.
- Softening, regenerating and restructuring properties. It is used for its power of diffusion and penetrates the epidermis very easily and rapidly without leaving the skin with a greasy feeling.
- Contains high percentage of essential fatty acids, linoleic acid.
- Has been found to be effective in tightening the skin, thereby acting as a superb toner.
APRICOT KERNEL OIL (Prunus Armeniaca)
Apricot Kernel Oil is rich in oleic and linoleic acids (essential fatty acids), and is known for its ability to penetrate the skin without leaving an oily feel. It is also a smooth and lightweight oil that has an excellent texture that is great for all skin types. It is also high in mono and polyunsaturated fatty acids, and contains Vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and Vitamin E. is readily absorbed into the skin without leaving a greasy residue. It is particularly beneficial for dry, mature skin. Although no oil can “nourish” skin from the outside, the fatty acids and sterols in apricot kernel oil help to moisturize the outer layer of the skin and minimize the effects of photo-aging, or sun damage.
- Has a lipid content similar to that of skin. When the skin’s lipid content becomes too low, dry, irritated skin results so topical application of apricot oil helps soothe and repair rough, damaged skins. The oil’s fine texture allows more rapid skin penetration, which promotes relief of itchy and irritated skins
ROSEHIP (Rosa Canina Fruit Oil)
Vitamins A.B,D,E and C, flavonoids; tannins; sugars; acids; pectin,carotenoids (lycopene). Anti-oxidant, astringent, anti-viral, diuretic.
- Powerful Antioxidant – Vitamins A, B, C (high potency), D – Protecting from internal and external stresses
- Diuretic, reducing excess fluid in the tissues
- Protects against external and internal stresses – Penetrating ingredients provide powerful antioxidant action
- Vitamin A – Also known as topical trans retinoic acid, this can help with oily skin, skin that is dehydrated from sun exposure, fine lines, wrinkles, and an uneven skin tone.
- Linoleic Acid – Helps to preserve the cell’s natural barrier to the environment and is vital for the structure of cell membranes. This is an omega 6 fatty acid.
- Oleic Acid – An omega 9 fatty acid, this helps to create supple and moist skin and improve overall skin condition.
- Linolenic Acid – This is an omega 3 fatty acid and it may help to improve skin conditions by softening and moisturising the skin. It is also important for the structure of cell membranes.
- Lycopene – This is an antioxidant and it protects the skin from free radical damage, reducing the risk of premature ageing.
- Beta-carotene – A source of pro vitamin A and an antioxidant to help improve the appearance of sun damaged skin. It can also help to prevent the signs of ageing.
- Vitamin C – This is an antioxidant that protects against free radical damage. It also plays a role in the formation of collagen.
Rosehip oil is a very rich source of essential fatty acids – in fact; it is 80 percent fatty acids. These are vital for regenerating skin cells, and repairing skin tissue.
Rosehip oil has been shown to improve the following:
- Stretch Marks
- Scarring from Psoriasis
- Scarring from Eczema
- Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Acne Scarring
- Chickenpox Scarring
- Skin Damage caused by Sun Exposure
- Skin Elasticity and Resilience
- Dry Skin
- Skin Tone
- Premature Ageing
Rosehip oil is a fantastic moisturiser as it will moisturise the dry areas of your skin whilst not adding too much moisture to oilier areas. Rosehip oil can be used by anyone of any age. Because it has balancing properties, it can be used by both dry and oily skins, and it allows the skin to breathe. All skin types can benefit from rosehip oil.
BLACKCURRANT SEED OIL (Ribes Nigrum Seed)
Aside from a high content of vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid), the berries contain flavonoids, including quercetin, myricetin, and kaempferol and at least 15 different phenolic acids, including anthocyanins and proanthocyanidins. Works preventatively to help stabilise changes in the skin. It is an anti-dermatitis, anti-inflammation and anti-acne oil that may help to keep minor skin problems at bay by fighting bacteria.
With high levels of omega-3 fatty acids, this oil is an ideal remedy for the skin. Gamma-linolenic acid is well known to reduce inflammation in the skin, whilst also minimizing the signs of ageing, thanks to its antioxidant quality. This can reduce the appearance of wrinkles, age spots, and blemishes. It’s a fantastic oil for use on skin particularly if one suffers from inflammation, eczema and uneven skin tone.
- Topically, micromolecular ingredients penetrate and act rapidly within the tissues. Topically is one of the best ways that the body can benefit from the nutrients within blackcurrant oil, which include high concentrations of Vit C.
- Powerful Anti-inflammatory and Antioxidant Action – Rich in Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, and iron.
- Healing, helps psoriasis, eczema, preventing itchiness, dryness and retards excess skin shedding.
- Due to the essential fatty acids helps retain moisture, improving dry skins.
- Acne and congested skins – The oil has the capability of diluting accumulated fat within the pores, reducing blackheads, pimples and reducing acne associated inflammatory responses.
- Powerful Antioxidant – The essential fatty acids help combat free radical damage, reducing the appearance of blemishes and signs of UV damage.
- Anti-inflammatory Properties – Helps wounds heal faster, and aids repair damage caused by UV rays and environmental pollution.
- Hydration – Prickly Pear Seed Oil has the ability to retain moisture in the driest of conditions because it comes from a cactus plant, to maintain optimal skin nourishment.
- Tightens Pores – Essential fatty acids in Prickly Pear Oil keep the collagen layer moist and healthy, subsequently keeping pores tight and skin firmer.
- Brightens Dark Spots – This oil soluble Vitamin C has the ability to brighten uneven skin tone. Vitamin K helps lighten and minimize spider veins.
- Slows Skin Ageing – Prickly Pear contains the highest levels of Betalains of any known plant. Betalains are super antioxidants with powerful anti-ageing effects.
- Prevents Wrinkles – Prickly Pear Oil has a very high Vitamin E content, 150% more than even argan oil. Helps prevent premature wrinkle formation.
- It Will Not Clog Your Pores – A high (60%) Linoleic Acid content and a low (20%) Oleic Acid content makes this oil non-comedogenic meaning it will not clog your pores and lead to breakouts.
- Reduces the appearance of Acne – It is also rich in amino acids, which stimulate collagen production to promote faster cell turnover to heal and renew your skin.
- It works for all skin types – Whether you have dry skin, sensitive skin, or mature skin, Prickly Pear Seed Oil, plus Vitamin C are perfect.
Combine with other RégimA ZONE products
Not to be used in combination with any other product range